[00:03.12]If you look closely, you can see Cassiopeia. 细心看,看得见仙后座 [00:05.64]- What? - Right there. 什么? 就在这里 [00:10.08]Hold on a minute. 等一等 [00:12.60]Okay. All right, heres the story. 得,且听我道来 [00:

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-缘分天注定

Henry Wadsworth Longfellow 亨利.沃兹渥斯.朗费罗 The day is cold, and dark, and dreary; It rains, and the wind is never weary; The vine still clings to the moldering wall, But at every gust the dead leaves fall, And the day is dark and dreary. My lif

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英语诗歌

Action English 30 Movie dictionary 电影词典 pan mean 摇镜头 American slang 美国俚语 nuts 傻瓜,病的。 例:Are you nuts ? What? Quit college? Are you nuts? How could you get the job without degree ? Classic film clips 经典对白 (1)That's freaky look

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 动感英语

《速度与激情8》近日在北美和中国上映后票房表现十分抢眼,片中的古巴飙车镜头赚足了观众的眼球。在8部《速度与激情》里,故事情节已走向疯狂,主角们从偷电子设备的无赖飙车党晋级成

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

猫王经典 Are You Lonesome Tonight Are You Lonesome Tonight? Are you lonesome tonight? Do you miss me tonight? Are you sorry we drifted apart? Does your memory stray to a bright summer day When I kissed you and called you sweetheart? Do the chairs

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

This is Scientific Americans 60-second Science. I am Karen Hopkin. This will just take a minute. Some names never seem to go out of style, like David or Emily. Some never really catch on. Not many girls are named Laurel, even fewer are named Lauryl S

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(五)月

歌曲:When The Radio StopsThe Capsules 这首英文歌曲给人一种清风徐来,水波不惊的感觉,这样的旋律令不同的心情产生不同感受。让我们一起聆听The Capsules的:《When The Radio Stops》。 This is my time

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 E乐吧

I?ll never dispel the shadows between us, God He knows how long I?ve tried I soothed my thirst for vengeance, forgiveness touched my bitter lips, But still I faced only pain and sorrow? Sad past, its shade lingers on, I?ve fought and lied, yet it?s t

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Blindness from your own hand Fall from the edge, join souls with lives untold Clear your mind of guilt, Pass it down the line Tithe away your fear, beg for a sign Lost in shadows, lost in fate Dim as the road to bloodshed Scattered ashes, none remain

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

From my world the sun faded And the moon from my sky was gone with stars I came home to a bleak room of sorrow Forsaken house, place of grief, in solitude I listened to my heart beating The faint rush of my blood I listened to my heart beating The ec

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

blame it on the weather, but i'm a mess and this february darkness has me hating everyone and i know i need your comfort, but this drama makes me sick and the longer i lay here, i know it's harder to get up without you lose another day here lose anot

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Has Fate Brought Us Together? 命运让我们聚在一起? Is it fate that brings us together today? No, not fate. It is simply time for Words and Their Stories. Or maybe it is fate. Maybe just this morning you said to someone, You know, I really wis

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(一)月

Consider this a sign This is a train in the night And now it's time for you to go You know you had a healthy life boy You walk this world like you're a ghost Your hands are coming through the needles Sick of your tragic and the evils I am the keeper

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

The day is cold,and dark,and dreary; It rains,and the wind is never weary; The vine still clings to the moldering wall, But at every gust the dead leaves fall, And the day is dark and dreary. My life is cold and dark and dreary; It rains and the wind

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

怀旧经典 Born To Try 勇闯天涯 Artist: Delta Goodrem Doing everything that I believe in Going by the rules that I've been taught More understanding of what's around me And protected from the walls of love All that you see is me And all I truly

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

吸血鬼日记 插曲:Say (All I Need) One Republic,美国的流行摇滚乐队,他们最出名的一首歌莫过于Apologize。这首Say (All I Need)与Apologyze出自同一张专辑,也是最近大热美剧《吸血鬼日记》的插

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

1.放弃了。/投降了。 I give up。 Let's play another game. (我们再玩另一个游戏吧。) You're too good for me. I give up. (你也玩得太好了,我不玩了。) I fold. *用于玩扑克时。 I raise you $20. ([玩牌时的赌博]

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

第一, 迷你对话 A: A woman like her has to be at the mercy of her fate. 像她这样的女人都受命运的支配。 B: But she should not give up hope. I might go up to her and put her in the picture of the situation. 但是她不应该放弃希

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

最温暖的三个字 是在一起:Mr. Big - To Be With You Mr. Big,1988年成立于美国,他们是为数不多的能唱民谣的重金属乐队,在他们的摇滚音乐中也有更多的布鲁斯成分,这首摇滚抒情曲To Be With You是

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

B: Welcome to American English Mosaic, I'm Mike Bond! A: And I'm Lin Yang. B: Want to know how to enjoy life on a tight budget ? We will offer you some good tips in today's show. A: Is staycation even better than vacation? 我们在下面的节目中为

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 美语训练班